Thursday 26 March 2015

Plans for spring break.

Today I decided to share some of the things I want to do/will be doing during the Easter holidays so if you guys want some ideas for what you could do then you could take inspiration from this post. I would really like it if you guys commented some of the things you are going to be doing so I can have some new ideas!

1. Film LOTS of videos.
 The holidays are always a prime filming time as I have longer days (as I can stay up later!) and more time. I also like to use this as a time to pre-film some videos for the weekends where I'm busy.

2. Write some blog posts.
  I've been kind of slacking on posts recently so throughout the break I want to pre-write some spring/summer themed ones, but also some ones about things I've been getting up to.

3. Go to Ikea!!
  As it's my sisters birthday this holiday (April 10th if you were wondering), one of the things she wanted was to get some stuff for her room from Ikea. I also want to grab a few bits for my room (i.e. a new desk!) so I'm actually really excited for that trip as who doesn't love homeware? (I promise I'm not a middle aged woman).

4. Getting my room spring/summer ready!
  At the moment my room is very autumn winter themed/girly random stuff that I'm not into anymore. I have a lot of floral print stuff which I'm really not into anymore, so I want to re-decorate and put away the winter and old girly floral things and bring out the bright spring/summer colours that are more "me". I also have been obsessed with DIY videos on YouTube at the moment, so I want to try create some of them.

5. Shopping!!
  Now who doesn't love a good shopping trip? I have a few planned with some of my friends on different days and will probably do one or two with my family.

6. Pretty Little Liars Catch Up.
  I'm only on season 4 and season five has just finished so I want to catch up on that while I have the free time - although I'm sad because twitter decided to tell me who A is.

7. Hanging out with my friends.
  I also want to take this break as an opportunity to have some fun days with my friends: movie marathons, sleepovers, all the usual.


I have a few other things up my sleeve but I'm not 100% sure they will be happening,  but if they do, I want to create whole posts on them, instead of just a small mention. Let me know what your plans and ideas are because I would love to know what you guys are up to and some more ideas of what I could do in my free time.
Angharad xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I also am obsessed with PLL! <3 That's so crazy, what happened to the girls in the dollhouse. How would you have coped with that? I actually have a theories post up on my old blog (the one I had before I created my current one!), The Red Carpet Life. You could check that out if you want and let me know what you think!
    ~ Sanjana
    www.peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't quite even got my head around how crazy it is! Sure, just had a look and I think your theories are really good! x

      Delete