Saturday 7 March 2015

The Fashion Tag.

So I know I don't normally do things like tags on my blog but my good friend Amy (HelloAmyy) tagged me to do this so I decided I would.

1. How would you describe your style?

I don't have a particular style it depends on my mood and what season it is. For winter I tend to wear a lot of black and grey and stick to knitted jumpers, jeans and boots, but in the spring/summer season I tend to wear more pastel/bright shades and more dresses and skirts.


2. What are your wardrobe staples?

<3 Converse
<3  Skinny jeans
<3 Knitted jumpers


3. Most expensive item in your closet?

To be honest I don't really know, probably one of my dresses or some of my Jack Wills things.


4. Most wanted item?

This changes pretty much all the time but currently there is a dress in New Look which I really love, or I would like some grey low top Converse, or a black boyfriend style coat.


5. Favourite Designer?

I don't really have a favourite designer like famous ones but my favourite shop is probably Zara or New Look.


6. How much do you spend on clothes?

It kind of depends on how much money I actually have because some months I will spend £10-£30 but others I won't spend any.


7. Where are your favourite places to shop?

New Look, Dorothy Perkins, Zara, Primark & H&M.


8. Favourite Fragrance?

I am currently obssessed with my Soap and Glory Mist You Madly body mist. It smells amazing!


9. What's your favourite way to do your hair?

Most days I just leave my hair down and straighten it, but if I do put it up it's usually in a side fishtail plait or a regular messy ponytail.


10. What is your go to outfit when you don't know what to wear?

<3 Grey knitted jumper or t-shirt
<3 Black skinny jeans
<3 Black converse
<3 Tartan Boyfriend Style Coat


11. One fashion trend you would come back to stay?

I know it's kind of back already but at the moment I am obsessed with pastels and bright blue for the spring and summer seasons.

Who do you tag?

Maria Beardall
TheJoysOfBeingPaige
and any one else who has a blog that wants to do it.


Angharad xo





No comments:

Post a Comment