Thursday 25 June 2015

A Day In Llangollen

A couple of weeks ago I went to a small-ish town in Wales called Llangollen. It's quite near to where I live (even though I live in England) so we just decided to take a little day trip there. I also vlogged the day on my YouTube channel so you can watch that here. I took my camera with me so I could take a few pictures while we were out, so I thought I would share them with you today.

(The train station sign)
 (River)
 (Old train station)
 (Another train station sign)
 (Yet again another train sign)
 (Cute signs at the train station)
 (a church)
 (another cute sign)
 (some cool vintage suitcases)
 (some really pretty flowers)
 (salted caramel ice cream - this stuff is the best)
 (some really cute castley-house-thing along the canal)
 (another picture of the river)
 (a stream train in the station)
 (the hills)
(a really nice little fudge shop - their fudge was amazing!)

I hope you enjoyed this little post!
Have you ever been to Llangollen? If so, did you like it? If not, would you like to?
Angharad xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment