Sunday 7 June 2015

Lyla Loves Wishlist

Not going to lie I had never heard of this company before a few days ago but I am now completely in LOVE with them. For those of you who don't know Lyla Loves is an online shop that sells all sorts of accessories, from necklaces and bracelets to phone cases. They have some really unique items and lots of different styles: Simple, Classy, Bohemian, Grunge, Dainty and basically every other style possible. There items are also really affordable, when I first saw I couldn't believe the prices!

The first item I found was this necklace. I love the design on it, I think it's so cute and would be the perfect little touch to a nice plain coloured t-shirt or dress, and for £3 you really can't argue.

This is such a simple bracelet but I am in love, I do tend to lean towards simpler jewelry so this piece was right up my street.

If you know me you will know that rings are one of my favourite pieces of jewelry, although I don't really like big over the top ones, I prefer small dainty ones. I fell in love with this instantly. I just think its really simple but classy and I love the triangle trend that's around at the moment!

Flash tattoos are everywhere at the moment, they were especially popular at Coachella this year and I personally can't get enough. They remind me so much of the temporary tattoos we used to have as a kid (is it just me that loved them?). I really love the look of these as I love how shiny and cute they are!

Have you ever brought something from Lyla Loves?
Angharad xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment